Friday, February 17, 2017

Dad's Are Heros



When i look at the men in my life and see them with our kids and their kids. I just smile because i see the most wonderful fathers around. These kids will tell you that their dad is a hero to them and that they are love beyond belief. I know my heart skips a beat when i watch them with the kids. Top photo is my husband and our girl Hazel 16, Caedyn 3 ,( who will be born into our family). Cilla 4 , ( who has been in our family for 8 years in many forms) Suri 4, ( who been in the family for 4 years now as well).  we are missing our son Joe 5 but that because he tends to hide when mom gets the camera out. Than there my brother Stevie and his adorable little ones. Lilly Bug, Josh Josh, Izzy boo. My niece and twin nephews. 




                                                 Picturesque-Poses-My-Hero-Wear-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment