Monday, February 13, 2017

Soul Mate

When he is your heart and soul and you cant express it enough to him or anyone else. You try and find ways to do it so he and the world knows how you feel. Daxtyn you are my world my heart and my soul. Mt first thought in the morning and my last thought when i close my eyes at night. When i hear voice in the morning it makes me smile so big so to share this moment with you is more than i can dream of.





                                                      ησυνєℓℓєѕ, where Photos were taken

                                      Hair and dress from the Cinderella enchanted event.
                                                                     Enchanted
                                                     Top pose is from the 99 event

                                                       bottom pose is secret style

No comments:

Post a Comment